Monday, October 6, 2008

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!

So, Friday night Justin and I went camping with his friends up at the rim. Saturday morning Justin and I hiked down to Chevelon Lake to go fishing. When we got to the spot where we wanted to fish Justin called me over to look at all the fishing stuff. He was knelt down on the ground and when i walked over, he started telling me how much he loves me. And then he pulled out the ring box from his tackle box and said "You know I love you more than anything and I would love for you to be my wife, will you marry me?" I will never forget the way he looked at me when he asked me to marry him. I was completely shocked! I didn't expect it at all! Of course I said yes and jumped on him. He held me for the longest time and then he put the ring on my finger. After that, he called up to his 2 friends who had been taking pictures of the whole thing. It was so romantic and so sweet. I loved that he planned a camping trip just to propose. And I love that we have pictures of the whole thing too! So here's the proposal!
This is when he first started telling me how much he loves me etc.....

Here he is with the ring


After I said yes


Putting the ring on my finger




Me with my beautiful camping outfit and no make-up face. I never thought i would be proposed to looking liking this. I guess its safe to say, he really loves me! haha.

The ring on my dirty camping hands so.....


Here is a better picture of it. It is a round brilliant stone on a thin diamond band.


We went over to Justin's mom's house and she made us this awesome giant cookie! Its soooooo cute and guys, it tastes even better than it looks!!!!!!

Justin did everything perfect! I loved the proposal and i especially love my ring. He couldn't have gotten me a more beautiful ring! We don't have a date yet, but I'll definitely let ya'll know when I know!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

OH my gosh!!! I love it!! you guys are sooooo cute and I'm sooooo happy for you!!! I love that you really weren't expecting it!! So much to plan and so little time!!! let me know if you need anything! Ps. now we get to throw you a shower!!! Wooo hooo!!! Will you get pictures of me and brad when he proposes to me??? hahaha

October 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger allie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT ALL! the ring, the proposal, the camping, the pictures and of course the both of you! Congrats girl I am so so dang happy for you I can hardly take it! Yay for weddings!!! Seriously I'd love to help if you need it. We will definately be throwing you a shower if you want a friends one! Cant wait to see you on saturday!

October 7, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok seriously Mallory we almost shed a tear we are so happy for you! The pictures were so adorable and we'd be lying if we said we weren't jealous! CONGRATS!!!

October 7, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger auburn and chris said...

Congrats! Seriously... SO cute! Love the idea, execution, the RING, everything!! So very exciting! Hope to see your fam at church soon to get the details!! Love ya!

October 7, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ami Bethea said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you Mall, you deserve every bit of that fairy tale proposal and a happy life to go with it. The pictures are so great and your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

October 8, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats mallory!!! this is so so exciting! i love that he planned a big thing but still kept it a total surprise & didn't make it obvious! so cute. love the ring! can't wait to see it in person! congrats again!

October 9, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lizzie & Ty said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is SO exciting! I love your ring! Beautiful!! You guys make such a cute couple!!! Congrats again!!!

October 14, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

congrats! married life is the best!!!

November 9, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home