Sunday, September 28, 2008

flagstaff

So this past weekend, my sister Kati and I drove up to Flagstaff for our race. We left Friday afternoon and grabbed ned's on the way out (always a good choice). Then we headed out for our little adventure!

This was WHILE we were driving. She must trust me!

I think she was a little bored in the car. Although i thought i kept her pretty entertained with my singing to all of Mariah Carey's greatest hits!!! haha


We stopped here in Camp Verde and decided to have a little fun.....




This little carriage thing was AWESOME. i wanted to sit in it but it sounded like it was gonna crash to the ground with just my foot up on it so i decided otherwise.




Here's Kati actually PETTING the ox or whatever it is. We were laughing so hard!
When we finally left Camp Verde, we checked in to our hotel, picked up our race packets, then headed to Olive Garden!!! After that we hit up Ross and found some great deals! Once we got back to the hotel, we seriously laid in bed FOREVER until we could fall asleep.

Here we are at the end of the 6.3 miles. The first 4 were seriously death! Like i just wanted to collapse to the ground.

Here's Kati and I after the race


Me, Ami, and Kati at the end. Yay we did it!

This was seriously such a fun trip! I don't think i have laughed so hard and so much within a 24 hour period! Kati and i always have a blast together! I think it's cuz we both laugh at each other's dumb jokes. Really...our jokes are pretty bad. And thank you Ami so much for EVERYTHING! YOU ROCK!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger allie said...

Looks like fun! I bet the weather was perfect even though the altitude might have sucked! you are my hero..SERIOUSLY! :o) How did you do?

September 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Ami Bethea said...

Next time I want to go with you guys so I can relax and laugh instead of stress about my kids! It was fun though, can't wait for our next one. :)

September 29, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger kati said...

It was such a fun trip!!! Definitely doing it again. Hey, I think our jokes are pretty darn funny... like "MC" loves "JJ"! LOL

October 5, 2008 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you two are my sisters....you're such dorks! :)))

October 7, 2008 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Lizzie & Ty said...

Dang girl! Your crazy!!! That is definitely something to be proud of! Congrats for finishing the race!

October 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home