Monday, June 2, 2008

fossil springs

On saturday justin, his friend matt, and i went to fossil springs. We woke up about 5:30 am and headed out. we hiked about 4 miles in to the water and 4 miles out. The hike in was really easy. Then when we got to the water, we jumped off some cliffs, swung off ropes, and just swam around. Justin also did some snorkeling. The hike out was hard. It was so hot and we were all so tired. But it was such a fun day and we will do it again soon! We have to get ready for Havasupai!!!
justin and me before we started our hike



me in front of the dam


justin climbin' down to the dam


us down by the water

me handing justin his snorkel gear


one of the waterfalls. it is so gorgeous downt there!


justin in action


us two in the water. it was freezing at first, but we got used to it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun!!! btw MARISKA HARGETAY MARISKA HARGETAY MARISKA HARGETAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



mariska hargetay

June 2, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That looked so fun! Wish I could have gone! oh wait, you didn't invite me!! haha

June 3, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--- you two are so darn cute together! That looks like fun... I want to go!

June 5, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

F.U.N! it is so beautiful there! i have never been! i am surprised at how clear the water is. did you see any fish? i'm going to have to try that out some time soon!

June 5, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

OK.I found your blog somehow (because I'm a time waster.) but It reminded me of aerobics and how funny and energetic you were. Also, I'm creepy.

June 12, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home