Saturday, March 8, 2008

tagged

10 years ago...

Well, i would have been 9 almost 10. I believe that's when i was OBSESSED with glue-on fake nails haha. And my mom would never buy them for me so the only time i got to wear them was when lacey's mom would get them for us. Haha. Other than that, all i did was play outside until the street lights came on. Wow i miss those easy days!!!

5 things on my to-do list...
1. Prepare my lesson
2. study
3. get my hair done
4. go to bed
5. finish my book

5 snacks i enjoy...
1. Jalepeno sunflower seeds
2. chips and salsa
3. grapes
4. my mom's homemade brownies
5. subs, sandwhiches, wraps

5 places i have lived...
1. Mesa, AZ 18 yrs same house
2. Queen Creek, AZ
- sorry, i only have two

What would i do if i was suddenly made a billionaire... First, i would buy a brand new car. Probably a black bmw. and then drive that new car to the mall with all my girls and take us on a HUGE shopping spree. Then i would begin building my own custom home. And i would give everyone in my fam some money. Then i would travel, travle, travel. Oh and i would get front row tickets to miley cyrus/hannah montana. Then invest the rest of course. :)

5 jobs i have had...
1. Personal Assistant
2. Whole Grain Bread Co.
3. Loan Officer assistant
4. Nanny-current
5. Ulta beauty consultant- current


5 things you don´t know about me...
1. I LOVE hot baths! I would take 5 a day if i could!
2. I used to be addicted to pepsi, and i am now proud to say i hardly ever drink soda
3. I LOVE music. and i am very picky, like when i drive i can't just listen to whatever...i have to be in the mood for certain things and i can't start driving until my music is all figured out.
4. I want to go on a mission.
5. I can't stand seafood. Except tuna from the can.

-okay, so sorry it took me so long, i am just sooo busy! okay, i tag kati, kas, heather, and auburn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You want to go on a mission? I didn't know that? That is so cool! You would make an awesome missionary! That is if your aren't married before then ;)

March 13, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home