Saturday, February 2, 2008

utah

Okay, well first off, i recently got back from utah. It was my cousin's wedding, as well as my grandparents homecoming report. My grandpa was the mission president of Nauvoo as well as the head of NRI (nauvoo restoration inc). I had such a fun time up there!! we went sledding and played A LOT of ping pong! I am pretty dang good now! This is me and my two cousins. The one right next to me just got her mission call to ITALY!!! How exciting! These are my two sisters, lindsay and kassady. We took a million pictures of ourselves there at my cousin's receptions. it was quite fun.This is my grandparents neighborhood. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!
So, it was a great vacation! Nice to get off work for 5 days straight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home