Sunday, December 2, 2007

thank you allison















well, i finally decided to start blogging. Pretty much everyone i know has a blog, so i decided it was time. allison, i hope i make you proud. So, speaking of allison, this beautiful girl and my love heather hunt, made caramel apples with white chocoloate and cinnamon and brought them to our sleep over!! The only problem was that i couldn't eat one becuase i just got my wisdom teeth out and i have dry sockets....So, instead i got to watch everyone in my family enjoy them. I was pretty bummed. Cuz if you don't know this by now, i LOVE food! Anyways, here is a picture that shows what wonderful bakers allison and heather are!

1 Comments:

Blogger allie said...

hahaha.... they were quite good WE will make them for you again when you are feeling better AND when you get your braces off.... ooooo I CANT WAIT!!!

December 2, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home