Thursday, April 10, 2008

girl party!!!

So it was definitely due time for a sisters night out! hayley and kassady couldn't make it, but me, kati, and lindsay still had a ton of fun!
We started the night out at cheesecake factory. it was so yummy!

Then we went....bowling!

my sister kati


me and my bowling ball


they were so crazy, i was embarrassed to be with them! haha


kati again


i think lindsay actually hit some pins down that time.


lindsay kept messing up my score, she would hurry and throw a bowling ball into THE GUTTER when it was my turn! i don't remeber exactly what happened in this picture, just that my ball came rolling back to me after she messed it up somehow and im just waiting for it.


my beautiful sisters!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Linz!!!!!!

April 13, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger allie said...

How fun! You girls are CRAZY! I love it. Isn't it time for a girlfriends night out? Ha we really need to get with Danica and do lunch.

April 13, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger kati said...

Ugh! Nice you find all the ug pics of me!!! Thanks Mal- BTW :)

April 16, 2008 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Speaking of new blog...ha ha And I don't know about camping this weekend. Is it still on for sure? I wish we were going next weekend instead. I think I'm going to country thunder...But California May 2nd?????????? PLEASE!! Call me later!

April 16, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yes, but Coby is going out of town tomorrow....so I don't know it would be wierd going. And Country Thunder will be lots of fun. Go next weekend!!!!!! :) But Cali, May 2?? :)

April 16, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger justin & mallory coffman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey girl. So uh...haha I went swimming with my phone on accident...(Tell you about it later) And I don't have your number. I ordered a new phone and it won't be here till tomorrow or Monday!! (freaking gay) So I have my mom's phone today...and I don't know what i'm going to do with out my phone this weekend if I don't get it tomorrow...but call me when you get this. 480 200 2997 Cause we gotta talk and I need your number cause i'm a loser. love ya :)

April 17, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how fun! girls' nights are the best!!! you guys are all so cute!

April 18, 2008 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Seriously....new post girl...

April 30, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home