Monday, March 24, 2008

New York


Here we are at Serendipity 3. It was the cutest little place ever!



This is a frozen hot chocolate. its made out of like 10 different chocolates. yay for froho's!!!



Heather and Emali split a froho, but kylie and i definitely got our own. They were amazing!



Here's Heather and I at the temple.




This was a VIRGIN strawberry daiquiri from our hotel. Heather and i both got one and they were so good!


Then we finished with dessert! This is my chocolate cake. Heather got apple pie i think. And Kylie, well she didn't get anything, she just ran down to our little hotel store and bought a twix. It was our last night, we had to spoil ourselves!!!




No, unfortunately, there is no syrup inside.




a random giant ice cream cone on the street. I wish it was real.




me outside of our hotel, which by the way, was beautiful!




one of the many gorgeous pictures i have of the city




Heather and I on our carriage ride! i have always wanted to do that!




another great picture. This is the ice skating rink from Serendipity and Home Alone




Us four at Carnegie Deli




Us girls at a Knicks game in Madison Square Garden. We had so much fun there! We ate tons! Well, i did at least.




heather and kylie hogging the cotton candy.




Inside the Empire State Building. This picture makes me think of Elf.

10 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That trip was deffinatly amazing! I loved every part of it! I still need some of those pictures. Man, I want to go back! Next trip...Vegas to see Wicked, then...BAHAMAS!! This year is going to be awsome! Oh yeah...I'm practically perfect, in every way...lol great...now I have that stuck in my head!

March 25, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger kati said...

Hey! I am so jealous!!! You are so HOT!!!

March 25, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger allie said...

Looks like heaven! YUM!!!! So glad you guys had a good time! Miss ya!

March 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that trip makes me want to go! I am so glad you had a blast!!! You look adorable :)

March 26, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fun trip!!! all the food looks a.maz.ing! glad you girls had a good time!

March 28, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh & how fun you guys got to hang out with emali!!! i love her!

March 28, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

wow Mallory those pics are amazing! looks like there was lots of good food...yum :) glad you guys had fun! :)

March 29, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger allie said...

Thanks Mal! But the front of me isn't as cute and :o) HA... I'm just still at the FAT STAGE. Hope works is going well! Miss ya

April 2, 2008 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

HI Mallory, I'm so glad you found my blog! You're like a full on grown up now, I remember you as just a little kid! It definitely makes me feel old!

I will definitely tell Heather congrats for you and to put you on her blog. She's still in the hospital, but I'll give her the message!

Tell your family hi! I love them!

April 9, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger the Painters said...

I LOVE NYC! Those frozen hot chocolates from Serendip 3 are THE BEST!!!! I had them like every single night for a week when we were there a few years back. I still crave them. The whipped cream is unlike any other too.

June 27, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home