Monday, May 19, 2008

BOWLING NIGHT

so saturday i finally talked everyone into going cosmic bowling. haha, yeah im kinda obsessed. we had a lot of fun. justin thought it would be fun to play girls vs guys and whoever lost had to by the other ice cream. so, i lost the first game... so i had to buy justin ice cream but i didn't want to so i talked him into a double or nothing. so if he won, i would have to buy him dinner and ice cream, but if i won, then he had to buy me dinner and ice cream. i thought for sure i could win....but i lost the 2nd game too!!! haha so now i have to take him to claim jumper and ice cream. ugh! that's what i get for being so competitive and opening my big mouth!!! but its okay, we had tons of fun. and i LOVE claim jumper!
justin & me


heather, me, and lexee


i think i got a strike here. or a gutter ball. not sure....


lexee & chance


heather & coby



justin

justin & me

6 Comments:

Blogger Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

hmm who is this boy:) ? haha

May 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

oh my gosh mallory you are so gorgeous! well it looks like you girls had fun! :)

May 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

wow, that was a great night! I'm so glad i'm so cute...NOT! We really need to start hanging out more! You should have put that one picture up of me and coby! hahahaha I'll miss you this weekend! Have fun and call me when you get back! Love ya girl oh and you and Justin are adorable together! I can hear the bells...

May 21, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger allie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! yay for pictures! I love them so so much. Looks like a ton of fun. So happy for you... you two are super dang cute!

May 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger kati said...

Ahh, you and Justin are sooo cute! When are you getting married? :) So, did you miss your sisters' while cosmic bowling? I'm sure ya did!

May 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like FUN! i've never been cosmic bowling, i'll have to try it out! i still can't get over the fact that i know justin! it's crazy! you guys are cute!!! missed you {and heather} at ashley's shower the other night!

May 29, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home