Sunday, July 6, 2008

my birthday

Saturday was my birthday and i turned 20! Heather made me the most amazing cake in the world!!! She is extraordinary, thank you Heather!!!

Here i am with my beautiful fondant cake

the wonderful cake maker!!!

So saturday morning, justin came out to my house and he brought me this huge present. I had to unwrap a million things, and this is what was inside the huge box.........


An iPhone!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, i was freaking out! Then he took me out for the day and we had such a good time. Then sunday all my family came over to celebrate my birthday and have cake and everything, and justin brought me another present...........

a brand new real Coach purse!!!!! And then i was definitely FREAKING OUT!!!! He is seriously the sweetest person in the world. And not because he got me all of that amazing stuff, because that's all just an added bonus to the wonderful person he is!!! He is the greatest boyfriend in the world and he is my best friend!!! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i'm so thankful for him in my life!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Mallory he is perfect!!! Yay for him for spoiling you!! Thats how we like it! haha That purse is so cute!! I'm glad you liked your cake!! How did it taste??

July 7, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger the Painters said...

Mallory I am SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO happy for you! You are so beautiful inside and out and you deserve only the very best, and your man seems like he is the best! And YUMMERS on the cake and OMgoodness on the purse! Love it all... (can you have your boyfriend email my husband tips like getting ME a coach purse for my birthday in Sept?) ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

July 7, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger allie said...

Okay... could he be any more perfect for you!? seriously!?! He definately knows how to take care of you! that is so awesome, love the phone and purse! jealous really... Looks like another great b-day!

PS whats he gonna do next year? Does he know he has to top that? haha probably since he obviously loves you. :o)

July 7, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hope you had a great birthday! justin gave you some NICE presents!!! heather also did a FABULOUS job on the cake!!!! looks like this year was a good one for ya! happy 20th!

July 12, 2008 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Lizzie & Ty said...

Hey Mallory!This is Liz Schroeder... How are you doing? I'm so glad I found you! I just started blogging. It's so fun!! You are as cute as always! Hope your doing good! What have you been up to these days?

August 7, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Ami Bethea said...

Mallory! I just made our running blog private. Can you email me so I can get your email & invite you? I'll invite you to my blog too. My email address is thebetheas@cox.net

Awesome presents for your bday! Sounds like your boyfriend is a keeper. :)

August 9, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the post, but it's time for a new one!!!

August 13, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger allie said...

i agree sister... we need an update :o)

August 19, 2008 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

aw Mallory how cute! your boy sure does know how to spoil you!! i love it! and yes, he sure does have taste! i'm glad you had a great bday!!

August 21, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home