Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A-Z about me

here ya go kassy poo!
A*AGE: 19
B*BIRTHDAY: july 5
C*CANDY OR CAKE: cake for sure
D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: s'more brownies
E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: my sister kati and justin
F*FAVORITE SONG: "me and you" by kenny chesney and many others.
G*GOLD OR SILVER: silver or white gold! haha
H*HABIT: popping my back
I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY:Piano
J*JOB TITLE: beauty consultant, respite/habilitation provider
K*KIDS:None....yet :)
L*LOVE OR LUST:Love
M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: taken!!!
N*NEXT TO YOU: my boy preston
O*ONE WISH:i will get in nursing school within a year!!!
P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: my boyfriend justin
Q*QUOTES: ill have to find it cuz i don't remeber it word for word
R*REASONS TO SMILE:i have the best boyfriend in the world, and the best family!!!
S*STEAK OR PORK: STEAK
T*TURNS YOU ON: haha well...i think thats for me to know only!
U*UNIQUE TALENT: i could talk and talk and talk....for hours.
V*VEGETABLE:corn on the cob...mmm!
W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME:11 am! first time in a very very long time!!!
X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: just on my teeth for braces
Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR:red and lavender
Z*ZODIAC SIGN: cancer

*** i tag allison, heather, becky, kati(you better do it), tatum, and anyone else who wants to do it!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY NAME IS NOT "KASSY POO"! EWW...YUCK.

btw..........MARISKA HARGETAY!!!

June 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

new post.... seriously

June 25, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home