Friday, August 22, 2008

mmm... Olive Garden


So, a few weeks ago i decided that me and all my siblings needed to go out on a date night. So....i planned it and it actually happened! We hit up Olive Garden for dinner, then went and saw Dark Knight afterwards. I was so happy that we were all able to coordinate our schedules and go out together!


Here we all are at Olive Garden (except my little sis kas who is single, and my brother and his wife who live in utah). It was so yummy. I'm pretty sure i stuffed my face that night.


me and Justin

Just us girls!!

Justin sewing his button back on his shorts. Isn't that cute.... yes, my man knows how to cook, clean, AND sew! I know, i'm a lucky girl!

Justin and I gettin' ready to watch a scary movie!

So, there's some random pictures of what i've been up to the past month or so. Sorry Allison and Heather for having such a BORING blog!!!! haha, i'll try to be better at keeping up on it!



5 Comments:

Blogger standifird family said...

Wow mal- you are blogging LATE! Me too, cause Brady's on a campout!
Cute new posts!
We need another date night asap...thanks for planning that one!

August 23, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger allie said...

yay mal two posts!!! how fun... mmmm olive garden is so so good! glad to see your still alive and havin fun... did you know that justin sees josh at work? i bet you did, anywho we need to get together real and soon we have a shower to plan... unless you've already done that :o)

August 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger the Painters said...

Ok, um can you say CUTE!!!? What a fun date. Just my type. I LOVE Olive Garden and that movie was SPECTACULAR. I want to see it again. I loved every minute of it and couldn't wait for Heath Ledger to be in the scene. He was incredible and yeah, Christian Bale's not too bad either. heehee

September 3, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

hey mallory, my name is Ellee (lawlor) pettit. I went to beauty school with your sister Hayley. I've been trying to get in touch with her for a while now and have had no success. Do you think you can help me out? my email is ellee_pettit@yahoo.com.
Did your boy friend go to sequoia? he looks so familiar.

September 3, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are non family/friends allowed to leave a comment?? Hi Mallory I'm Alice & I got in for March also YAY!!
Congrats on that AND your engagement.
I'm so excited. I was researching stuff on internet re: the program & your page came up. Anyway, I'm a member of the church, and have a HUGE family too! It took FOREVER to call everybody & tell them I got in. It's so awesome, isn't it? I noticed you are a runner? Me too. U running Turkey Trot? So anyway Hi Five on the acceptance! See you in March! Alice Forseth

November 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home