Sunday, November 16, 2008

nursing student Pictures, Images and Photos

This is going to be MY LIFE in less than 4 months! Yes, folks, i got into Nursing School!!! I've been accepted to the Banner Nurse Fellows program that begins in March at MCC. It is a 16 month program that is ALL PAID FOR! What a blessing this is in my life and what perfect timing! Justin and I will have been married for a couple months, then off to nursing school. I'll have time to settle in and enjoy being married and then begin school. I am SO grateful to the Lord for blessing me as much as he has the last few months. Yay!!! I can't wait!

6 Comments:

Blogger allie said...

thats so awesome mal I am so happy for you. That's so great its all paid for. How long do you have to work for them now, I heard its like a contract thing am I completely wrong? It is so perfcet timing you and kylie, so great!

November 17, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Once again....YAY!!! You are so amazing!! I can't wait till you take care of all my needs! haha I'm so happy for you!! lets go to dinner or lunch to celebrate!!

November 17, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations!!! i have heard how tough it is to get in & know how excited you must be! and this TOTALLY works out perfect for you too! awesome!!!

November 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mallory! I need you to e-mail me, i have a question for you! Thanks!

November 20, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! YAY!!!

November 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Brush Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so excited Mallory! I'm so happy for you! :) You'll be awesome!

December 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home